1. There is nothing in this earth so great or so powerful, including the physical body that it cannot be turned around by our words. We can turn around any situation with our words.
2. The entire course of nature (future and destiny) and the circumstances surrounding every human being are controlled by that person's words.
3. We don't have a choice whether or not we live by words. We do, however, have a choice of what words we live by.
4. If our mouths will feed our hearts the Word of faith when we don't need it, our hearts will feed our mouths the Word of faith when we do need it.
5. We appropriate what is ours in Christ by making God's Word a daily part of our vocabulary. We are to confess what we can do in Christ, who we are in Christ and what we have in Christ.
A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled. Death and life are in the power of the tongue; and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. --Proverbs 18:20,21
Words are God's method of operation by which He accomplishes His will, purpose, and desire.
Words set spiritual laws in motion:
The Law of Sin and Death
The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus
Words are the most important things in the universe:
Faith filled words will put you over.
Fear filled words will defeat you.
Words are spiritual containers that carry power.
Carry love and faith
Carry hate and fear
Words are seeds sown with our mouths that produce after their own kind.
Words are the process starters of life.
Words are the building blocks with which we construct our lives and future.
Words set the cornerstones of our lives.
Words set boundaries, which confine or release us.
Words have creative ability.
They create the realities we see.
God's Word, the incorruptible seed, has within it the ability and DNA to cause itself to come to pass.
Words program the human spirit for success or failure.
Words of God, conceived in the heart, spoken out the mouth become a spiritual force that release faith, which is the creative ability of God.
Words establish strongholds, break habits, change things, and redirect thought patterns.
Words point us in whatever direction they are aimed and released.
Words set the course of our lives.
Words determine our future, our health, our wealth, and our place in eternity. We are the prophets of our own lives.
Words arrive at our future before we do.
Words create desires and transmit images that we will eventually live out.
Words frame our world.
Words spoken today become a living reality tomorrow.
Words give permission and license to spiritual forces to work for us or against us.
Words can turn around any situation.
Words make demands on the blessing or the curse . whichever we call for.
Words are goal setters that give direction and establish destination.
Words are our methods of operation, by which God accomplished His will, purpose and desire in our lives.
Set a watch (guard), O Lord, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips. --Psalm 141:3