Faith--The Believer's Servant
Foundation scriptures: Luke 17:5-10; Mark 4:26-32.
- The Seed--The way the kingdom operates (Mark 4:26-32).
- Without the influence of Satan, the natural world would operate exactly the same way
- Without interruption, one seed would produce forever
- Faith has been given to the believer as his servant.
- Faith is a seed, planted (or dug up) with words (Mark 4:26)
- Mark 4:14-20 The sower sows the Word
- Luke 17:9; Mark 4:27 The seed is expected to grow
- The seed is the servant of the planter
- The planter sees the harvest
- The servant is fed (Luke 17:8). Faith must be fed God's Word!
We walk by faith, not by sight.
- Mark 11:11-24
- Speak to the mountain
- Walk as if it were gone